Yesterday’s Book Haul from W. Walworth Harrison Library. #1 Lou Finney Lane, Greenville, TX: Really an interesting mix!
1. Fishing For Catfish by Keith B. Sutton
2. the backyard parables by Margaret Roach
3. America’s Secret War (non-fiction) by George Friedman
4. You can Farm by Joel Salatin
5. Founders – A novel of the coming collapse by James Wesley Rawles
6. The Man who was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton
7. Target Lancer by Max Allan Collins
#7 Is the 2nd book I have come across on the 50th year since JFK was killed. Stephen Hunter’s book “The Third Bullet” was outstanding. Of course I love all things “Joel Salatin”! G.K. Chesterton “The Apostle of Common Sense” is usually better in reinactments that you find on YouTube – he can be tedious to try – but I will give it another shot. #3 is first non-fiction pleasure book I have tried to read in a while. To go along with it I have Founders – I at least find these “survivalist” interesting. Personally, I do not want to survive if it gets really bad – I would rather be with the Lord anyway!